Our customers have the right to withdraw within 14 days in accordance with the distance sales contract for purchases made through our online site.
• Products produced on special order (products whose size can be changed according to our customer's request, with a special letter or letter on them) are not refundable.
• The product to be returned must be completely unused and undamaged. Products that have been scratched, damaged or physically altered in any way are not refundable. After the product is examined by our experts, if it is found suitable for return, return procedures are initiated.
• For returns, you need to send an e-mail to email@example.com with your order number and the reason for your return request. Our experts will inform you about the subject after the necessary investigations.
• If the return conditions are met, the transactions to be made are only carried out by our online store.
• The package, invoice, certificate, if any, and promotions of the product to be returned must be sent with the product.
• The product to be returned must comply with the "Right of Withdrawal" in Article 9 of the "Distance Sales Contract" and the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" in Article 15.
• The shipping costs of the accepted products belong to the Consumer. During the refund, the shipping costs are deducted and the refund is provided.
• During the return shipment, the responsibility of any deterioration, damage or similar depreciating situation in the product and the documents and materials sent with the product due to the reasons arising from the cargo companies or the Consumer performing the return process belongs to the Consumer who makes the return.
• After the return is received, the product price is returned to the credit card if the order is placed using a credit card, or to the bank account if the order is given by money order/ wire transfer, by deducting the shipping costs.